We are happy to announce that considering the difficulties incurred during 2020 due to the Covid19 epidemic, the European Commission has accepted an extension of the project until July 2021!
Check the winner of the 2021 BEE NET Call for EBNs. Click HERE.
Check all the information about the Second BEE NET Call. Click HERE.
Check the BEE NET traning webinars.
Following the evaluation phases, 10 European Business Networks have been selected.
Check HERE the names of the 10 best proposals of EBNs that will receive a grant of 25,000 euros to implement their Action Plans for Internationalisation.
22nd of January: The Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona hosted the 10 awarded European Business Networks for their signature of their EU Business Network Contracts and kick off meetings. Meet all the EBNs, click HERE!About BEE NET
BEE NET will help SMEs in setting up European Business Networks (EBNs) able to match, develop common plans, implement actions and achieve results according to joint internationalisation strategies.
BEE NET will help SMEs implement new EBNs based on horizontal cooperation or vertical cooperation.
EBNs can be composed by similar SMEs in the same position in the value chain or different ones (medium, small, micro) along the value chain.
Operating through EBNs, single SMEs can find solutions, exchange ideas and processes, overcome obstacles and enhance competencies.
BEE NET is based on client journey approach: SMEs will be supported step-by-step along the path aimed to the actual implementation of each EBN's internationalization strategy.
European Business Networks will benefit from many high value advantages:
- Implement their Action Plans for Internationalisation
- Receive assistance from the BEE NET Consortium partners, EEN Support Offices, Key Stakeholders
- Improve their skills and expertise through dedicated training sessions, live and podcast webinars
- Exchange experience, ideas, with their new international partners in live and virtual meetings
- Receive mentoring and constant support during the implementation of the Action Plans for Internationalisation
- Participate in the international kick off meeting for EBNs in Barcelona and the final event in Palermo, where the 10 awarded EBNs will have the great opportunity to showcase their results, increase their networking and achieve a high visibility.