The Call for European Business Networks is now Open.
Click here for more information.
An appeal to ambitious, export-oriented companies!
If you are a European SME willing to connect with like-minded businesses and get together to grow internationally, BEE NET is your project!
BEE NET will help SMEs in setting up European Business Networks (EBNs) able to match, develop common plans, implement actions and achieve results according to joint internationalisation strategies.
BEE NET will help SMEs implement new EBNs based on horizontal cooperation or vertical cooperation.
EBNs can be composed by similar SMEs in the same position in the value chain or different ones (medium, small, micro) along the value chain.
Operating through EBNs, single SMEs can find solutions, exchange ideas and processes, overcome obstacles and enhance competencies.
BEE NET is based on client journey approach: SMEs will be supported step-by-step along the path aimed to the actual implementation of each EBN's internationalization strategy.
Register today to find potential partners and propose your European Business Network
By registering with BEE NET project you will benefit from many high value advantages:
- Participate for free in the Call for Expression of Interest and register your company
- Receive assistance from experts
- Improve your skills through dedicated training sessions, live and podcast webinars, which will allow you to apply new business models, learn internationalisation processes, how to draw an action plan, how to set up a Business Network; and more....
- Exchange experience, ideas, and find new international partners through the matching tool and virtual meetings
- Participate in the Open Call for Proposals for EBNs: the 10 best projects will receive a grant of 25.000 euros
- Approved EBNs will receive mentoring and constant support during the implementation of their projects, which will last 12 months
- Participate in the international kick off meeting for EBNs in Barcelona and the final event in Palermo: the 10 awarded EBNs will have the great opportunity to showcase their results, increase their networking and achieve a high visibility.
A grant of 25.000 euros to the 10 best EBNs
The 10 best European Business Network will receive a grant of 25.000 euros to implement their Action Plan.